Melancholy Melancholy

A shop theme? iontgeddit o.o
I like sad stuffs, you know. So this gets a fist bump out of 10 from me.
Also you won the unofficial '1st upload after 2016' contest. :D
I'm such a lazyboy.. which doesn't mean that I didn't work on stuff! ;)

Essence Essence

I don't think this is dragged out at all, it's perfect to me!
Nice long intro, building up a lot of pressure while it goes. And then there is the percussion coming in and completely dominating the field. The quality of this is amazing, it sounds like it's being played by a real orchestra! Kudos to you, I hope you keep it up! 5/5-dl-fvrt :)

Fuzzball Alliance ominence Fuzzball Alliance ominence

Interesting vibe, man!
I'm gonna be honest, I was kinda waiting for a heavy dry snare to hit me in the face but it never happened. ;)
Maybe that would be a bit over the top in combination with the animation too so you probably did the right thing. I like.

Cheers and keep it up, mate!

beautiful beautiful

Lovely, Wonderful, Beautiful.
Makes me want to play with you guys even more.
It sucks over here. It's just not what I wanna do.

Cheers, Buddy.

Doumaaa responds:

I guess it has to be at this point in order for you to want to change it.
Change it to something better, something more beautiful ;).

Cheers my man, thanks for the review

buffalos buffalos

"naaaaaaaaaa" <-- represents the old review-header. ;)

I like your multi-voice stuff alot! At first the guitar melody doesn't sound like much but in the end it's a guitar orchestra, that was amazing! Really nice melodies. Respect man!

Doumaaa responds:

Hey thanks :) yeah this one is more like the stuff I used to post a few years ago. I felt I owe newgrounds at least a little something. Cheers, I wanted to add some crazy shouting or howling to the end but I ran out of inspiration so now I just imagine it there :)

Night Chains 2 Night Chains 2

What an intro, man! Those sounds playing in reverse got me really interested.
And then these kind of gated metal chords come in and shit goes down, damn that's a fast beat! :D
The melody at 1:46 sounds like it's straight out of a horror movie like silent hill or something.
I like how the synth melody fades away at 3:30 to let the raw madness of this beat kick ass!
And hey, strings for the ending, that's a surprise! What a dramatic and epic ending!
I like! And although it's not exactly the kind of music I'd listen to normally I still gave it 5 stars because it sounds really professional to me. Like a lot of work went into it. Respect.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

thanks for your kind review sorry for the late response i was attending at being a cosplayer at otakuthon one more day left =D ( 24/08/2014 last day )
One sound was playing forward and other one was was playing reverse.

Yea all my friends at where i used to work half of them where heavy and death metal friend's so i had an idea of putting heavy and death metal patterns on the bass lines shredding style simulation to have a effect so that they will like it that they will appreciated it and respect it.
The beat is from DrumNBass i love DrumNBass its my favorite style of EDM.

I like to be dark as possible in the music but not to dark that people will find me crazy and insane but dark enough that they will appreciate it as art.

and 3:30 well all those scales you here are all written down by mouse and click into the program but not program by a single note and all the other ones you here in the track are written down as well.

Strings i love strings i like adding classical simulation in DrumNBass tracks because it sounds really nice together thanks.

MBBT

Hope To See You Again (long) Hope To See You Again (long)

Very very well! Sounds very professional! (There can't be enough "very"s for this song)
I really liked the change at 1:36 and 3:12. You've put so much feeling into the whole project, I love it!
Keep it going, man! You got my respect! Peace!

sorohanro responds:

Thanks :)
Hope after more than a year I can make a whole album of this kind of stuff.

Bzzzt!!! final Bzzzt!!! final

A new track! D:
From you! D:::

Weißt du noch, als du meintest, du bist nicht sehr gut?
Das hier beweist das Gegenteil! ;)
Weiß garnicht, ob du mich überhaupt noch kennst...na jedenfalls:
- super track
- 1A Abwechslung
- full length
- vocal samples
Respekt! =)

Grüße, TKay

RosenPsycho responds:

Hey danke das ist ja schon ewig her aber doch erinnern kann ich mich noch :)

den Track hatt ich übrigends schon vor gut 2 Jahren fertig ließ sich warum auch immer bis vor kurzem nicht hochladen.

Hydro City Zone Act II Loop Hydro City Zone Act II Loop

Hory Shet!

This is some funky stuff right there, keep going with this, Iove it!
5,5,DL

EasyEvil responds:

Keep going as in do more video game loops? I'm totally up to it. Any suggestions?

Also, TANK U <3 <3 <3

Undead Sanctuary Undead Sanctuary

I'd say it's weird. Zero bombed. F*ck you. You're Awesome.

I remember when you told me you didn't want to make the vocals too loud.
Now look at you! You're making weird acapella songs on purpose. :D

Kudos! I hope you don't mind the honest rating.

Doumaaa responds:

You dared zero bombing me?!? I know where you live....

Ha cheers man, I found this in my unfinished stuff folder and was pretty surprised myself :).. then I imagined playing an old game like diablo 1 and thought it would fit quite well, so I put it up here in case someone wanted to use it in a game or something..

Btw did you ever try eating one pistachio and quitting?